Terms & Conditions of SAFEJAWZ Mouthguards
All our orders are sent using Royal Mail. We aim to make delivery within 1-3 working days.
Please allow an extra 1-3 working days around bank holidays.
UK Delivery is completely free on all our custom-fit mouthguards. All our impression kits purchased through the website come with a freepost bag to post the impressions back to us. We aim to have Custom-Fit Mouthguards to you within 10 working days from when we receive a workable impression back at the lab.
If you have any queries regarding delivery please call +44 (0)1922 453337, or email email@example.com.
Safejawz can deliver all over the world at a cost of £4.95. If you order one of our custom-fit Mouthguards you will also have to cover the cost of returning the completed impression to us.
We send all our international products via Royal Mail.
For Europe, please allow 6-10 working days and the rest of the world can take 8-10 working days.
Please allow an extra 1-3 working days around Bank Holidays inside or outside the UK.
If within 7 working days (from date of delivery) you wish to withdraw from a purchase, with no error on our part, you may do so by returning the goods to the below address at your own cost and your own risk. You will then be refunded for the original item cost and the original postage costs.
If after 7 working days and up to 14 working days you wish to return the item(s), you will be refunded for the price of the item only. Original delivery costs will not be refunded and return delivery costs will be payable by the customer. After 14 days Protective Sportswear Ltd will not accept any returns for reasons other than if the goods arrived defective or if it is due to a fault of our own.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are returned in a non-salable condition, are without the original packaging or are damaged.
Due to the nature of our products, for hygiene reasons, we will never accept a return where the packaging has been opened, and/or the product has been handled. Should we receive an item that has been, no refund will be given unless the item is faulty. If the order was incorrect, make sure you send it back to us in a re-salable condition - then all your costs will be refunded.
For items that need returning due to an error on our part or because they are damaged or defective items, we will refund the cost of the item(s) delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us by refunding your return postage costs.
A refund will be given in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. Protective Sportswear Ltd will check over all items returned as damaged/ defective. When returning a defective item a note must be included stating the original order number and delivery address as well a description of the fault. Failure to provide this information may void your claim In the event that we disagree with damaged/ defective claim, we reserve the right to send the order back to the original address provided by the customer, re-charge you for the item(s) and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
Any orders for personalised goods are non-refundable unless the problem is of our own fault. Should you have any problems with personalised orders, please contact customer services (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to resolve the issue promptly.
We will only accept returns on our custom-fit mouthguards if the guard does not fit properly in the mouth, feel uncomfortable in any way, or there has been an error in the design aspect of the customisation. We do not want you to take part in your sport if the guard is not going to offer you optimum protection. This is a cost we will happily incur.
We do not take responsibility for any parcels that do not arrive at the customer’s address once dispatched. No refunds or replacements will be given. Should this occur, our customer service department will contact the shipping company in an attempt to track the missing item(s).
If you return an item to us outside of the terms of our returns policy and your statutory rights do not apply we may not refund you. If you would then like the order returned, Protective Sportswear Ltd will return the item to you at your expense and you will be liable for any charges incurred in doing so. When receiving an item for refund outside of our returns policy we will make a number of attempts to contact you. If we have not heard from you within 14 days of receipt of the item the order will be nullified and we will keep the funds paid for the item including any postage fees.
You should contact email@example.com or +44 (0)1922 453337 for any refund queries.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
At safejawz.com, keeping your personal details safe and secure is something that we take very seriously. Any personal information that we gather is used solely for processing your order(s) and administering your account (if you have created one with us). We may also use the details for administering the website, for use in competitions, or, when applying promotional discounts that you have been granted. Finally we may contact you with our special offers, product news, services etc (but only if you have given us consent to do so). In order to contact you for any of these purposes, we may use the contact information that you provided.
All personal information is kept on a secure server and we do not carry card details on our database at all. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Our payment service provider, Shopify Payments, will verify all transactions and is a fully compliant payment service provider so you can be sure that your card details are secure throughout the whole checkout process.
All financial transactions on our website are either handled by Shopify Payments or Paypal. Both of these reputable payment gateways are renowned for their security and confidentiality. You should make yourself aware of their privacy policies nonetheless. We only share enough information with these PSP’s necessary to process your payment through our website.
Card details will never be given out to any other third party. However, sometimes your personal information will be given out in order to fulfill your order. This will only be to reputable third parties such as our contracted couriers. We require that these third parties comply with all necessary consumer and Data protection legislation, ensuring your details are secure. If in any situation we will need to give out your personal details to any other third party, you will be contacted to gain your permission beforehand. The only exception is if the police or other governing body request information to be used in an investigation, we are obliged to do so.
It is important to Safejawz that we constantly strive to improve your browsing experience on our site. For us to do this we store specific user information such as what you search for on our site, what pages you have viewed and your location. Such browsing habits will be monitored for both registered and non-registered customers. During a visit to www.safejawz.com, a small text file called a ‘cookie’ will be downloaded to your computer. This enables us to monitor information in this way. As previously mentioned, the only purpose of this is to help us improve our services to our customers.
Both ‘session’ and ‘persistent’ cookies may be used on our website. Whilst session cookies will keep track of how you navigate our site, persistent cookies will allow us to recognise you when you visit our site in the future. Your browser will allow you to reject cookies - just edit the settings of your internet browser.
When you supply your information to us you accept the risks associated with the Internet and consent to our processing your information in accordance with this policy and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
Third party website
At any time, you may request to see all the personal information we hold of you. Please contact us if you wish to receive a copy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.safejawz.com (SAFEJAWZ®) is a trading name of Protective Sportswear Ltd. Company Number - 8913723 Registered address - Suite 1, Point North, Park Plaza, Hayes Way, Cannock, WS12 2DB
Trading from Unit 10, Birch Lane Business Park, Aldridge, WS9 0NF.
Order Processing and Payment
Any orders processed through our website are subject to Safejawz accepting the order. Please note that the automated acknowledgement e-mail sent out following an order is not confirmation that your order has been accepted. Once the order has been accepted, a contract to purchase and deliver goods between you and Safejawz takes effect. Legal title will pass to you once the goods have been delivered. The contract between Safejawz and the customer only relates to those items listed in the acknowledgement e-mail.
You will be charged for the goods purchased before the goods have been dispatched.
All of our products are subject to stock availability. If following your order, we find a stock out on that particular item; first of all we may inform you of the wait time until the item is back in stock. If you decide that you do not wish to wait for the item, we will offer you a replacement at the same quality or above for the same price. You are not obliged to accept the replacement; alternatively, we can offer you a full refund and cancel the order. If the order contains multiple items, we will ship the items that can be fulfilled and refund the item(s) that cannot be supplied. This is something that we hope will not happen often.
All prices on our site are inclusive of VAT. Some prices and special offers may change and may only last for limited time periods, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend all prices at our discretion. Given that our website contains multiple products, it may be possible that items are priced incorrectly. Should you order a product that is incorrectly priced, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option of either amending your order to the correct price or cancelling the order completely. We are not obliged to sell goods at the incorrect price if the error could have reasonably been recognised by the customer.
You will be notified of all delivery costs during the order process. If you order over the phone we will inform you of any extra costs.
Prices on our website may vary from prices in our separate catalogues or other selling media.
Custom-Fit / Bespoke Products
If you have bridge work, fixed orthodontic appliances or false teeth then impressions should only be taken by a qualified dental professional. Our impression kits are not suitable for children under the age of 9. Children under 16 should be supervised by an adult at all times during the impression process. It is also advised that the Safejawz Impression System is not used if the intended wearer has milk or loose teeth.
When placing an order using our 'Design your own' tool, we will interpret your instructions in a logical way to produce the best guard possible. If once in receipt of your guard you are not happy with the design then only if we have not followed your design instructions may a replacement be available.
If an unsatisfactory impression is returned, an impression kit is lost or for any other reason a second impression kit has to be sent out we may insist that a replacement is paid for. Impression kits are available for £9.95. All accreditations featured on our marketing belong to Aesthetic Dental Laboratory Ltd (MHRA Reg. No. CA001036) who manufacture all SAFEJAWZ custom-fit mouthguards.
Returns and refunds are not available for our Custom-Fit products. This does not effect your statutory rights.
Special offers and discount codes.
Special offers are subject to availability.
Where customers are given promotional codes for discounts or other offers, they may only be used by the person to whom they were issued. They must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions and are not transferable. Should you use a discount code that you are not entitled to use, and you do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or decide to process it without the promotional benefit of the code.
If the order is processed and then we find that you were not entitled to its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. This means we may take a further payment equivalent to the value of the benefit
IP Disclaimer and Image Rights
You should not upload or send us any items which contains or uses other material (including but not limited to text based annotations and comments) of which you do not own the intellectual property or for which you do not have the written consent of the appropriate property owner to use in the manner that you wish to use and/or which contain any of the following:
- Any material which is pornographic, indescent or offensive;
- Material that promotes any kind of discrimination based on gender, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Material likely to incite hatred or violence;
- Material which is defamatory of any person;
- Material which conerns any criminal act;
- Material that includes the use of any third party’s intellectual property;
- Material that is in breach of any legal duty owned to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Material that promotes any illegal activity;
- Material used to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Material that breaches the any applicable laws or legislations worldwide.
You will fully indemnify and hold harmless us and our officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs and expenses arising out of:
- Any use by you or your guests of our websites in breach of any of the aforementioned terms.
- Any claim that providing us with and material by you or on behalf of you is an infringement of any third party’s copyright, trademark or any other IP rights.
- Any claim that the processing, printing or other dealing by us of any images provided by you or on behalf is an infringement of any third party’s copyright.
Pictures used on the site are not all owned by Safejawz. Any unauthorised copying or modification of our site content is strictly prohibited. It is the property of Safejawz and is by protected by UK and international copyright laws.
We reserve the right to use any imagery you provide us as artwork to use on your mouthguard for our own marketing purposes. We may share photos of your completed product on various marketing portals such as social media and our website.
Competition/ Promotion Terms and Conditions.
These rules apply to all competitions free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers on safejawz.com, the "safejawz" Facebook page, or the @safejawz twitter account and any other of our official social media outlets. Depending on the competition, there may well be other restrictions or rules that apply which aren’t stated on the website.
1. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. safejawz.com or any other partner in a competition which provides the prize(s) reserve the right to substitute the prize(s) for (an)other prize(s) of equal value.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition unless it is otherwise stated on that promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. In the case that a competition can be won which may result in time off work, it is assumed, that your employer is in agreement to time off. It is the winning entrant’s sole responsibility to arrange the time off work and when dates are specified by ourselves, they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, further conditions/ restrictions may be subject to its use.
9. Usually we will notify winning entrants by e-mail on the day of the draw but timescale may be different which will be detailed in terms and conditions of specific competition. Notification may be given through Facebook or Twitter should they be the only available means of contact the winning entrant. Winners are given five working days to respond to the e-mail or other form of notification where relevant before another winner will be drawn/ chosen.
10. By entering any competition, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on the www.safejawz.com website at any time.
12. The decisions of Safejawz editors are final. The odds of winning are dependent upon the amount of entries received. Through competitions that aren’t classified as ‘prize draws’ the winning entrant can be decided at the discretion of those Safejawz employees who are managing the competition.
13. Only one entry per person unless competition is a ‘caption contest’ format is published through Facebook/ Twitter or other promotional channels.
14. Safejawz will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
15. You hereby grant and assign to Safejawz the entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in and/or arising from your entry and your involvement in the Competitions (including, without limitation, all interviews, pictures, audio, audio-visual, whether your appearance is featured or incidental) in all media and technology (the “Products”), and where such Products are not in existence at the date of these terms and conditions, by way of present assignment of future assignment. In addition, you irrevocably and unconditionally waive all rights granted to you pursuant to Sections 77-89 (inclusive) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as may be modified, superseded or re-enacted) and any similar so-called “moral rights” prevailing in any part of the World.
17. The promoter, unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions of the specific competition, safejawz.com is a trading name of Protective Sportswear Ltd. Company Number - 8913723 Registered address - Suite 1, Point North, Park Plaza, Hayes Way, Cannock, WS12 2DB. Trading from Unit 10, Birch Lane Business Park, Aldridge, WS9 0NF.